We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our agile delivery focused team in Nigeria. Our focus is brand architecture, identity creations, and web and Apps development.
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Executive to write and produce various types of content and blog regularly, to expand our clients’ digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Qualified candidate must have a strong SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Our Digital Marketing Executive will develop editorial governance so that content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong demonstrable experience in a wide range of social media platforms.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) would be of good advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields.
- Knowledge of SMS marketing using Bulk SMS platforms.
- Management of all creative resources including graphic designers, writers, and other personnel.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Develop a Social Media Strategy for the company.
- Directly manage social media channels to drive performance using adopted social media strategies and goals.
- Coordinate and accelerate our social media marketing strategy focusing on popular social media platforms particularly: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Use a data driven approach for monitoring and reporting impact of online marketing campaigns.
- Research and advocate for new platforms, programs and technologies that will enhance set goals.
- Design monthly social calendars with input from the team.
- Recommend strategies and provide key insights relevant to the brand from analysis of campaign analytics.
- Use productive online research skills to monitor and understand the current market and competitors.
- Summarize generated reviews, insights and conversations to create actionable reports that will lead to optimization.
- Respond to online comments to foster positive community and add value to the users.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video and HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act.
A team player who uses their initiative and is proactive.