An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Front-End Web Developer to join DucoBrands.
- At least four years’ experience in front-end and back-end web development.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CCS3 with proficiency in SASS.
- Proficient skills in Photoshop and Illustrator CC.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Version Control.
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and responsive design principles.
- Strong eye for design with the ability to produce pixel-perfect builds.
- Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organising your time.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met
- Build high-end sites into Content Management System that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Ensure builds comply with the approved design (pixel perfect) and build specifications to create functional solutions that work across modern browsers and resolutions.
- Test sites across browsers, platforms and devices for scripting and display errors.
- Co-ordinate with production teams in regular meetings.
- Explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide input regarding the implementation of platform developments, in conjunction with the Operations Director.
- Log time accurately daily and submit timesheets at the end of each week.
- Flexible to achieve demanding deadlines on occasion.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met.
A team player who uses their initiative and is proactive.